24 Mar HOW TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY SMILE?
If you are suffering from cavities or if your teeth are cracked or chipped, then dental filling or bonding can be great for you. Dental bonding is a procedure where the dentist will apply a tooth-colored resin material and harden it using a special light, dental bonding can help you restore and improve your smile. At our clinic, we offer dental bonding solutions at great prices. To know more, please call us.
When does a person need dental bonding?
Whether you’re suffering from tooth decay, cracked or chipped teeth, or want to enhance the appearance of your teeth, dental bonding treatment can be helpful. Dental bonding is a convenient procedure. It can be considered:
- To repair decayed teeth
- Fix chipped or cracked teeth
- Improve the appearance of discolored teeth
- Fill space between teeth
- Alter the shape and size of teeth
- To protect tooth’s root that is exposed gums
Advantages of teeth bonding
Teeth bonding is an affordable cosmetic dental procedure. Unlike veneers and crowns that may take longer, bonding can be done in one sitting. It is ideal to fill cavities and anesthesia is usually not required.
Teeth bonding procedure
- Preparation. Dental bonding requires minimal preparation, usually, anesthesia is not necessary. However, if there is a deep decay and the dentist needs to drill deep then the dentist may recommend anesthesia. Our dentist will use the right shade guide of bonding to closely match the color of your tooth.
- The process. Our dentist will clean the infected area and apply the tooth-colored putty and provide it with the right shape. The material is hardened using a special light, this is shaped to match the rest of the tooth.
- Time of the treatment. The dental bonding procedure can take around 60 minutes to complete
Bonded Teeth Care
Because bonding material can chip, it is essential to avoid chewing on hard food, in addition to this maintaining good oral hygiene practices is also important.
- Brush your teeth twice regularly
- Floss it regularly
- Rinse with mouthwash
- See your dentist for regular cleaning
Lifespan of bonded teeth
The lifespan of the bonded teeth depends on your dental hygiene. As these teeth are not as strong as your natural teeth, there are various factors that can reduce its lifespan. If you smoke or drink lot of coffee or red wine your bonded teeth may get damaged sooner and need a replacement. To know more, talk to our team of dentists today.
Cost of dental bonding
Dental bonding is an inexpensive dental treatment. You can also consult your dental insurance company to find out if they cover the costs of dental bonding. At our clinic, our treatments are affordably priced and hassle-free. Get in touch with us now to book an appointment with our experts.
CTA: Are you looking for dental bonding solutions? We can help. Get in touch.